Sunday 3 May 2015

CHECKING IN

Hi Loves,

Been a super busy week, university and internship then gym and studying and some food and sleep. Feels like all I am currently doing. But I love to keep myself busy, I am missing home and my family a lot this week. Which gets me really down

Yesterday me and Karen went for study lunch in Kensington. After that I headed to town, did not find any outfit to wear for the night only a huge coffee. Then home and got changed, took an Uber to Libertine and met up with some Norwegian/Swedish friends. After dancing the entire night i left quite early. Woke up and had breakfast with my roomie, fresh orange juice, greek yoghurt and amazing gluten free granola from Wholefoods. Today I am cleaning the house and studying... Sundays x

No comments:

Post a Comment